NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATIONSInsurance Agency of Ohio’s Non-Profit Organizations Program provides the appropriate insurance program to protect your organization, allowing you to continue servicing those in need. With professional advice from one of our insurance professionals, you can focus on your clients while we focus on customizing a policy to meet your insurance needs. Protect Your Professional Reputation The Non-Profit Organization Program offers tailored professional coverages for exposures unique to non-profit organizations. You receive the option to choose between claims-made or occurrence coverage forms, which are available in most states. Broaden Your General Liability Coverage You can extend your standard general liability coverage with our Social Services Broadened Endorsement featuring:
- automatic additional insured coverage for specified relationships
- mental anguish included in bodily injury coverage
- voluntary property damage
- waiver of subrogation
- physical abuse, sexual misconduct or sexual molestation coverage that includes innocent party defense
- crisis event expense coverage
- coverage for fundraising and special events is available
- crime, commercial auto and umbrella coverages available
- nonprofit directors and officers coverage
- loss control services at no additional charge
- access to vendors offering specialized loss control services and training at discounted rates
- superior claims service from a representative who lives in or near your community
- multi-year policy terms for many coverages in most states
- stability from a company with a high financial strength rating from A.M. Best Co.
- one of the lowest countrywide consumer complaint ratios, as documented by the insurance regulatory group, the National Association of Insurance Commissioners.
- a management team dedicated to keeping your insurance program on the leading edge
Insuring a non-profit organization can be tricky. With no real "owners", few employees, lot's of volunteers, Boards of Directors and a constituency of the public which is frequently underserved and underrepresented, there are a lot of moving parts. Add into that fund...
Our products are available through multiple companies.
Learn more about our Non-Profit Organization programs.