Selecting the appropriate insurance is essential for your manufacturing business. The Insurance Agencies of Ohio’s Manufacturers’ Program offers coverages specific to your industry. With professional advice from one of our insurance professionals, you can continue to manufacture your products while we focus on your insurance needs.
Choose Insurance Agencies of Ohio’s Specialty Insurance Program
Depending on your insurance needs, Cincinnati offers several options for manufacturers. Your program begins with the same core property and liability coverages that most businesses need. From there, the specialty Manufacturers’ Program automatically includes distinctive enhancements:
Commercial property coverage:
- Includes broad definition of building, which includes permanently installed machinery and equipment, and attached signs, awnings and canopies.
- Values finished stock at the selling price in the event of a covered loss.
- Reimburses you for your actual expenses to recharge fire suppression equipment after a covered loss.
- Builds in equipment breakdown coverage for repairs or replacement of damaged covered equipment after a covered accident, reimbursing your lost income and extra expenses to keep your business in operation.
- Provides the full building limit for covered loss to underground property, like foundations of buildings, machinery, boilers and for underground pipes, flues and drains.
Commercial general liability coverage:
- Offers primary limits for bodily injury and property damage for premises operations and products liability up to $1,000,000 each occurrence. Higher umbrella limits are available.
- Builds in a waiver of subrogation.
- Includes blanket additional insured status for vendors.
- Includes product recall expense, which pays for the cost of recalling your products that have caused or have potential to cause bodily injury or property damage.
Options to Suit Your Needs
Fine tune your insurance policy with these options:
- Manufacturers’ Errors & Omissions Coverage – helps to protect you after you complete your product and are held responsible for damages due to faulty design, materials, installation or workmanship.
- Worldwide General Liability Extension – expands the coverage territory to all parts of the world except where a United States economic or trade sanction or travel ban is in effect.
Round out your insurance program by adding various lines of coverage within a single policy for ease of administration:
- inland marine insurance
- crime coverage
- business automobile insurance
- umbrella coverage
Insurance Agencies of Ohio Advantage
Work confidently, knowing you are protected by a superior insurance program that provides:
- available loss control services
- exceptional claims service from a representative who lives in or near your community in most instances
- multi-year policy terms for many coverages in most states
- stability from a company with a high financial strength rating from A.M. Best Co.
- a management team specifically dedicated to keeping our programs on the leading edge
Our products are available through multiple companies. Learn more about our Manufacturing products and services.
I’ve been with IAO since I opened my machine shop by myself. We have 250 employees now with locations in 3 states and we still wouldn’t go anywhere else for our insurance.John Manufacturer
The website www.columbusregion.com has some interesting facts about the manufacturing industry in central Ohio: There are nearly 1,800 manufacturers in the Central Ohio region The sector contributed $10 billion to the regional economy Over the last decade,...read more