SCHOOLS & UNIVERSITIESSelecting the appropriate insurance is essential for your institution. Consider insuring it with our Educational Institutions Program for private K-12, university, trade school or recreational learning organizations. One of our insurance professionals can customize an insurance program specific to your needs. Choose Insurance Agency of Ohio’s Educational Institutions Program Your program begins with our standard property and general liability coverage forms. You also receive Data Compromise and Identity Theft Expense Coverage, for a premium charge, providing an important coverage needed by any educational institution. You can further customize your insurance program by purchasing specialized coverages:
- Educational Institutions Crime – bundles several coverages, including seasonal limits for money and securities that double when tuitions are due.
- Crisis Event Expense Coverage Endorsement – pays for certain expenses after a covered crisis event, including communication expense, post-crisis expense (except in Virginia) and business income and extra expense.
- Educational Institutions General Liability Endorsement – addresses exposures specifically associated with schools, like corporal punishment and incidental worldwide liability. It also broadens the definition of an insured and more.
- Blue Chip Policy for Nonprofit Educational Institutions – insures directors, officers, trustees and the organization, including educator’s legal liability. You can also conveniently add coverage parts for:
– employment practices liability insurance – Internet liability – trustee and fiduciary liability and employee benefits administration
- Sexual Misconduct or Sexual Molestation Liability – covers insured individuals and the organization against such allegations and defends innocent parties. You also receive outside counseling expense reimbursement up to $5,000.
- Law Enforcement Errors and Omissions Liability – covers you and your employed or contracted law enforcement personnel while performing duties related to the operation of your institution.
- commercial umbrella liability
- business auto insurance
- equipment breakdown coverage
- workers’ compensation (where available)
- inland marine coverage
- loss control services at no additional charge
- access to vendors offering specialized loss control services and training at discounted rates
- superior claims service from a representative who lives in or near your community
- multi-year policy terms available in most states for many coverages
- stability from a company with a high financial strength rating from A.M. Best Co.
- one of the lowest countrywide consumer complaint ratios, as documented by the insurance regulatory group, the National Association of Insurance Commissioners, in its Consumer Information Source at www.naic.org
- a management team specifically dedicated to keeping your insurance program on the leading edge
Our products are available through multiple companies.
Learn more about our education programs.